Out of Network Provider
Accepting Victim Witness Compensation
Making a decision to pursue therapy is an incredibly valuable life-long investment.
If you wish to use your insurance provider for reimbursement, I am an out-of-network provider and will supply you with the necessary information to bill your insurance on your own.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I would happily provide you with a “Super Bill” that you could submit to your insurance company that will outline all required information they need to make a determination.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Does my plan cover an out of network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How often will you need to submit your claims?
- How long does it take to receive reimbursement?
Here are a few reasons to consider paying privately. It keeps your health records confidential from third party payers who require a diagnosis which remains permanent in your medical file. Paying privately also allows you complete control over how many sessions you need as opposed to being limited to the number of sessions insurance companies allow you to have.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you cannot make it to a session that you have scheduled, please be sure to let me know at least 24hours before hand. If you miss your appointment and haven’t cancelled, you will be charged the full rate of the session.